Do I have to provide a T4 for my nanny or caregiver?

If you employ a caregiver, such as a nanny, you must provide a T4 by February 28th. As an employer, you are required to file this with the Canada Revenue Agency and provide your employee a copy by the last day of February.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *